#BaconEggAndCheesePlease !7:46 AM
As the temperatures begin to drop, and sweet potato is seen in EVERYTHING, out bodies go through a sort of transformation from wanting things, to REALLY wanting things. I don't know what it is about November and December, but my need to shop just increases tremendously. I decided to share with you all just a few things I have been eyeing.
1. Sephora by OPI Good Tidings We Bling!- $10.00 Such a festive color, and so on trend with the "glitter"; so many nail art possibilities.
2. Hue Polka Dot Tights - $13.50 (ON SALE: $10.13) It gets pretty cold in New York during the winter, tights are pretty necessary if you don't want to freeze your butt off when wearing anything but pants (okay they don't keep you that warm... this may just be my excuse to buy them). Polka dots are extremely popular now, and the tights allows you to wear this hot trend without going overboard.
3. Kate Spade New York 'Call to Action- Gia' Pouch- $78.00 I am absolutely head over heels in love with Kate Spade, and this decently sized pouch is so adorable. It also comes in a large tote and iPad case.
4. NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner- $23.00 I wear eyeliner religiously, and I am looking for a new one since my current liner just fades throughout the day; I have had NARS products in the past so I would love to try their eyeliner.
5. KP Photoshop Shortcuts Keyboard Sleeve - I have been eyeing this for a while, it would make photoshopping SO much easier, since its all about knowing your shortcuts.