Stocking Stuffers For The Beauty Addict6:34 PM
We all have that friend, she has her nails done in the craziest patterns, she always smells good because she carries a perfume bottle around with her, her makeup is flawless.. yes we all have one of those friends... the beauty addict. I know calling them addicts makes them sound bad, but there not bad at all, they just like to look their best at all times. Hm maybe I am considered to be a beauty addict then. Either way this is a small gift guide for stocking stuffers you can get the girl who loves to always look their best.
1. NYX Matte Lipstick ($6.00) - I hate shiny lipstick as much as I hate shiny nails (and you know how much I hate shiny nails). This NYX Matte Lipstick comes in 22 different colors varying from browns to deep reds.
2. Sephora Lighted Compact Mirror ($10.00) - How often does this happen to you, you are out for the night and need to freshen up your makeup so you open your compact mirror and realize its dark. Well this Sephora mirror fixes just that they have lights in the mirror so we finally put our phones away for light (they didnt provide enough light to put on our makeup anyways).
3. Daisy by Marc Jacobs Rollerball ($20.00) - I love this fragrance, its not to heavy and wont make you smell like an old lady (need I say more?).
4. Sephora Brush Wand ($12.00) - These remind me of those old school pencils i used to use in elementary school, sometimes they were colorful erasers. I think this is so cute and perfectly compact.
5. Julep Shades of Grey ($26.00) - Okay so this is slightly over the price to be considered a "stocking stuffer", but I thought it was so cute. Clearly the name is playing off 50 Shades of Grey which is an amazing idea considering how successful the book was. Anyone who buys Julep nail polish knows that they are about $14.00 for one so getting three for $26.00 is actually a deal!
6. Sephora Nail Art Tools ($10.00) - I envy anyone who can successfully make their nails look amazing with awesome designs. These two tools are for the nail art lover, it includes a tool to make dots ( in 2 sizes) and a small thin brush to make everything else.
7. Essie Nail Polish (around $8.00) - Oh Essie, how it pains me to put you on the bottom of the list (it doesnt mean anything it just looks better in the picture!). I LOVE Essie, and have never had any complaints about it unlike some brands.