January Wish List4:59 PM
I love how only when the holiday season is over I find things that I really want, oh well guess a mini shopping spree is on its way.
1. Top Shop Lips in Rio Rio - I have been on the hunt for a good vibrant red lipstick, one that doesn't get clumpy right away. Recently I read a review on Topshop's lipstick, and they were more positive than i had expected; also how can you resist the uniquely decorated tube.
2. Top Shop Magic Liquid Eyeliner and Kohl Pencil - If I had not mentioned in the past, I am an eyeliner addict, I wont leave the house without it and i am always on the hunt for a good waterproof smudge proof, Eden proof one ( yes it must be Eden proof). Like the lipstick I love the simple design.
3. ALDO Hosey Colorblock Heel (SALE $31.49)- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color blocking, peeptoe pump.
4. Octopus Ear Cuff - I recently did a post on ear cuffs and I love this little critter; unfortunately I have no idea where to get a legit one. I have seen many on Ebay and through Esty but who knows the quality, and i don't want to risk it.
5. Sephora X Nail Polish- I never paint my nails when i am home, but I am returning to the city soon and am looking for different brands of nail polish to purchase, especially those that have glitter in them. Here are the links to each one: Egotistical , Whimsical , Explosive
6. Eagle Claw Bracelet - Like the Octopus ear cuff, I cant seem to find this one off of Ebay and Esty.