March Wish List10:16 PM
Well its that time again, the time in which I share what I have been oogling over for the past few weeks.
1. Bronze Zipper Bangle- ($12.00) If you have read my post on stacking bracelets (which can be found here) then you can see that this is a perfect bangle to add to any collection, its super unique and I love the look of bronze finished jewelry.
2. Pantone Emerald Nail Polish- ($10.00) - And the color of the year is (drumroll....) emerald! Emerald is such a bright color so painting your nails with it allows you to incorporate this fun color without going overboard.
3. Express Stella Jean Legging- ($39.95-$49.95) Is it a jean or a legging? Who cares, with the aesthetics of jeans and the comfortableness of leggings I could wear them all day every day. Not to mention the fun colors they come in.
4. High Waist Pleated Skirt- ($59.90) I have clearly spent a lot of time on the Express website, but I am absolutely in LOVE with this skirt, so much that I plan on going out to the store to try it on the moment I get back to the city next week. High waisted skirts are a trending staple in every girl's wardrobe.
5. Zara Maxi Pearl Necklace & Jacquard Shirt Collar - ($29.90-$39.90) I have a whole wish list just for Zara, but these two necklaces are on the top. They are so uniquely intricate and bulky (which is really trending right now).