Week Through Instagram 4/1-4/143:39 PM
More like 2 weeks in Instagram, I have been swamped with work and projects I almost forgot to share some of my photos. My Instagram seems to be swimming in food pictures, but when you go to Smorgasburg twice and celebrate a birthday thats likely to happen.
1. My supervisor was so sweet to bring back macarons from Paris last week for all of us, probably some of the best I have had yet I still have NO idea what flavors they were.
2. The ferry that took us back from Williamsburg landed us right in the middle of South Street Seaport, and although many of the stores were still closed due to Sandy it was packed with people.
3,4,5. Smorgasburg, Smorgasburg, and more Smorgasburg. It was all delicious from the lime aid to the mango lemonade, and those fish and chips were some of the best I have ever ate.
6. Once again my supervisors were super sweet and bought us Pinkberry when it was 80 degrees outside, really did make my 8 hour job inside missing out on the beautiful weather better.
7. I can not express how much I love my boyfriend, I just celebrated my 22nd birthday last Friday and as a gift my boyfriend bought me an IPad mini, AMAZING. I can not wait to set it up and maybe even blog on the run. My sister got me tons of makeup,which I plan on writing some reviews on, I am quite pleased with them. I don't have a photo of it. but we went to a restaurant called Cask which is in Midtown East and they had the most amazing jalapeños margaritas ( yes... they exists).
8. For the 3rd time, my supervisors are sweet and bought cookies from Momofuku Milk Bar for my birthday, we had a sort of milk and cookies celebration (beats cupcakes).