May 2nd Links á la Mode Round Up7:13 PM
I am in the final stretch of stress, with my internship at Lacoste finally ending today and my last two weeks of classes approaching I have been totally swamped. I want to thank all of you who deal with my once a week posts, I promise when classes are over you will be seeing a lot more from me. I am super pumped that the post I submitted to IFB's Links la Mode was chosen for the round up. Its awesome to be recognized along with other great bloggers whose posts are pretty awesome so check them out!
Beauty PositiveReal beauty comes from within. It's an old saying, and generally I find it to be true. Beautiful people have positive souls. But ... it never hurts to have good makeup and style to make your inner beauty shine. This week we have a great mix of beautifying tips on several levels to bring out the very best in you. From positive fashion quotes, owning your age & style, to nixing online bullying in the fashion community... body positive thinking and actual beauty tips galore. As a beauty junkie, I was delighted to read all the beauty tips! Of course, we have loads of style tips to get you started for the coming summer season!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup: May 2nd
- Attire Club: Choose Your Glasses According To Your Face Shape
- Beach Living City Loving: Favorite Beauty Products: Part 1- Drugstore
- Cosmolawitain: H&M’s Expansion Into India
- Coverrated: Shoes are the new corsets
- Fashion Files: Interview Style
- Fashion Is Evolution: The Phenomenon of Bullying in the Blogging Community
- [Flash] Frame: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner Review
- I Am Turquoise: 5 Ways to Wear: Denim Vest
- J'Adore Couture: the one thing: dressing your age
- La Vie en Couleur: How to Dress Like a Parisian
- Nothing to Wear: Say Something: positive and uplifting fashion quotes
- Rose & Pine: Stunning Spring Sunnies for Under $40!
- Romeo Style: Think Outside The Box For Prom. Part 1
- Serving Up Fairy Dust.. The Best Makeup Primer for Sensitive Acne Prone Skin
- Style Vanity: What to Wear to Weddings?
- The Fashionable Wife: Maxi Styling
- The Fitted Frame: The Skinny on Body Image
- The Photogramps: Making a Simple Dress Unique
- Undercover Dress-Up: Porcelain Print
- Wild Beauty World: Peggy Olson at Work? Cosmetic Ads from 1968