You really don't realize how much free time you have until you have none, that has been the story of my life for the past few weeks. Yesterday I spent some time in Sephora looking for some new makeup to add to my collection and I couldnt help but check out the nail polish section. Clearly I have been living under a rock because I ran across some really unique ones that I have never seen before. (I got a little over excited and decided to paint each of my nails a different color to test them out).
1. The New Black Weekly Journal- ($16.00) I wasn't able to try this one, but if you have ever tried to get newsprint on your nails then you know how difficult it is, between waiting for the coats to dry and finding the right alcohol that will transfer the print on without smudging. This kit does it all for you with directions that will make the process go smoothly.
2. Ciaté Chalkboard Kit- ($25.00) I have seen some pretty outrageous nail art out there but this chalkboard nail art kit turns your nails into chalkboard-style fashion statements. It comes with a black matte polish and four pens to draw whatever your heart desires. For anyone who isn’t amazing at nail art, this is an easy way to get the look without the hassle of tape.
3. Nails Inc. Feathers Polish- ($9.50) At first I thought this was just another confetti polish, but after I painted my nails (aka nail) with this it really does look like feathers. I’d also like to mention that this polish is long lasting which is something that you would expect from Nails Inc.
4. Nails Inc. Beaded Polish- ($11.00) Another solution to one of the hardest types of nail art, the caviar. Like the bottle says "one bottle, no mess" it was really easy to put on and one coat is all you need. Yes it doesn’t look like true caviar nails but its pretty close and I would hands down buy this.
5. Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish- ($30.00 for 3) Magnetic nail polish has been out for some time now, and while I was unsuccessful in Sephora because of lack of time, I have seen some success stories and magnetic polish gives a really unique look that you can not manipulate without this polish.
6. Ciaté Neons Mannicure Set- ($25.00) Going to a rave? Then this is the polish for you, if you’re not then you should still go out and buy the polish that never sleeps. This Ciaté set makes ordinary nails glow in the dark with the special top coat. So want really stunning nails after dark then this is the polish for you.
7. Nails Inc. Leather Effect- ($11.00) This was by far my favorite (borderline obsessed with it) and I really have never seen anything like it. The polish gives a rough sandpaper feel, but gives the look of leather. Not to mention you really only need one coat so this little bottle will last you a long time.